A pre-listing home inspection is a complete home inspection performed for the homeowner prior to listing the property for sale.
Beneftis of a pre-listing home inspection:
- Allows the homeowner to see their home through the eyes of a critical third party
- Helps the homeowner price their home realistically
- Enables the homeowner to make repairs ahead of time
- Provides peace of mind for the homeowner and the buyer
- Can mean big cost savings by completing repairs in a time and cost-effective manner
- Results in fewer potential roadblocks leading to a faster sale
Call, text or email Shannon Copeland for all your real estate needs!